Sunday, December 10, 2006

Back in the blogging saddle for a spell...

Oh dear readers, what a long, crazy week.

First, Blogger takes a prolonged dump, then the Lord and Master is being a HUGE pain in my a&& (the frying pan is for him). Then while I'm back in the midwest on a farm run (and without internet access) John Bolton gets bitten to death by the demducks, Rummy gets run out of town on a rail, and James Baker, the man who brought us Iraq-91 is back with a whiffleball of a report that makes the United States look weak and pathetic, much to the delight of our enemies.

Next week promises to be a good one what with Mahmoud hosting his "The Holocaust: It-Never-Happened Party".
Britain is calling for the dropping of the phrase War on Terror because it gives "succour to the terrorists' narrative by using language that, taken out of context, could be counter-productive,". This despite the Home Secretary's announcement that it is "highly likely" that the terrorists' narrative will include a holiday bombing. Ho-ho-ho.

And I can hardly wait for the new Democratic majority to take the legislative reins. How clueless is Silvestre Reyes, the new leader of the House Intelligence committee? Well, he didn't know that Al qaeda is a Sunni entity and he completely blanked on the "who is Hezbollah" question. Hah! And guess what? He knew more than the two Repub members....read it all here. I hope Mr. Reyes sees this over his coffee this morning.

Speaking of morning coffee, I'm getting pretty jacked up on my 5th cup here. Might as well put it to good use - so I'm off to the mall for more holiday torment, but before I go I will leave you with this excellent Clarice Feldman piece about the Islamic strategy for weakening the American will: Gaslighting America.