Monday, April 02, 2007

The rumors of my demise are highly exaggerated...

Well, Dinah had an interesting day today.

She came back from the dead.
I kid you not.

I'm terrible about checking my phone messages and I hate talking on the phone so I didn't get around to checking the home phone messages that had accumulated on my machine during my latest road trip til this morning.
Imagine my surprise (and confusion) to find out I had died.

The story that my obituary had been spotted in a SF paper circulated among my old Wall Street buds like wild fire. Ovarian cancer. Shiver.
It was the weirdest thing.
So instead of blogging (or spring cleaning) I spent the morning returning calls to people I hadn't spoken to in years explaining that I was still alive and well.

It was all VERY weird.

I'm still a little weirded out by it.