Friday, January 04, 2008

Blogger: British Police Have Been Charged with Arresting me.

This is absolutely the most insane thing I've ever heard. The Luton police are trying to arrest Lionheart. For stirring up racial hatred. In England. For writing his blog. (Lionheart was one of the very first people to be kind to me on the interwebs and I couldn't believe it when I saw the post over at Atlas Shrugs. I'm still dazed. Gobsmacked. What the hell is going on over there in the UK?)

From his blog:

I am currently out of the Country and on my return home to England I am going to be arrested by British detectives on suspicion of Stirring up Racial Hatred by displaying written material" contrary to sections 18(1) and 27(3) of the Public Order Act 1986.This charge if found guilty carries a lengthy prison sentence, more than what most paedophiles and rapists receive, and all for writing words of truth about the barbarity that is living in the midst of our children, which threatens the very future of our Country.The cultural weapon in the hands of the modern Jihad within Great Britain, silencing the opposition using our own laws against us - The Dumb Filthy Kaffir's as the Moslem would say to his children behind closed doors.What has become of my homeland, the land my forefathers fought and died for on the battlefields of the world when one of their children is forced into the position of facing years in prison for standing up for what is right and just within British society.At least my words of truth have obviously now reached people's eyes and ears, with the powers that be now intent on silencing me - Third World Tyranny in a supposed 21st Century democracy!..." (more here.)

Well, in the time I've been sitting here, staring at my computer screen in total shock it looks like there's been an update and Lionheart has retained legal counsel who has published the following:

Taken directly from Anorak news

Tony Bennett Says:January 4th, 2008 at 8:54 pmI have been asked to represent Paul (’Lionheart’).

For the public record, here is a full copy of the e-mail sent by Ian Holden of Bedfordshire Police to ‘Llionheart’ yesterday, Thursday 3 January 2008:

QUOTE FROM IAN HOLDEN, BEDFORDSHIRE POLICE

The offence that I need to arrest you for is “Stir up Racial Hatred by displaying written material” contrary to sections 18(1) and 27(3) of the Public Order Act 1986.You will be arrested on SUSPICION of the offence. You would only be charged following a full investigation based on all the relevant facts and CPS consent.Paul I will see you on the 19/02/08 when I will tell you everything that you need to know. Due to being out of the office for six weeks I will not have access to my email as of tomorrow 04/01/08. Ian

BTW, there is an Ian Holden working at the Bedfordshire Police in their hate crimes area.

Here's just a small slice of Lionheart and you can read more about his travails with his peaceful Muslim neighbors here.

I live in the area of Luton which was the start of point of the July 7th bombings and which was home to the biggest bombing campaign ever planned against the British homeland which was called the 'fertiliser plot' that was smashed up by the British security services under the name 'operation crevice'.Where I live is the frontline in Al Qaeda's war against Great Britain, and my blog exposes that for the British people to read so that they can understand the seriousness of the threat that they now face.