Friday, February 29, 2008

Geert Wilders Interview on Al Qaeda fatwa

It goes without saying that the lack of support from the Dutch government when a member of Parliament is threatened with death by the RELIGION OF PEACE is appalling. Did they learn nothing from Theo Van Gogh?

From nu.nl over at Klein Verzet.

“I had expected [Dutch prime minister] Balkenende would condemn the announcement of Al-Qaeda, but he does totally nothing. Although the dead threat is acknowledged by the [Dutch] governments national coordinator against terrorism. Where is our prime minister?” asks Geert Wilders in an interview with Dutch biggest internet news site.

I don't know about you, but I have been watching the situation in the Netherlands like I watch 24. English translations of Dutch news sources are thin on the ground so I thank Klein Verzet for providing us with a window into what's happening. Thanks KV.
-end-