Thursday, April 03, 2008

It never fails...


I just start feeling like I get my mojo going with this blogging thing when, blam-o! Real life throws me a curve.

First up, some very bad, sad news about a dear and old friend. Inoperable lung cancer.

Next, the deal the Lord and Master has been working his ass off on for months just fell out of bed. This is very disappointing.

Third, today is my brother's birthday. He passed away in 1992 and today always reminds me just how much I miss him still.

Don't mind me while I'm take a day or two off to mope.

There is another sky by Emily Dickinson

There is another sky,
Ever serene and fair,
And there is another sunshine,
Though it be darkness there;
Never mind faded forests, Austin,
Never mind silent fields -
Here is a little forest,
Whose leaf is ever green;
Here is a brighter garden,
Where not a frost has been;
In its unfading flowers
I hear the bright bee hum:
Prithee, my brother,
Into my garden come!