Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dinah is hard on her tools...

Well possums, the saga continues. I'm still in Ohio nursing my mom and she's doing well.

I am not. Last Thursday morning while carrying a load of laundry into the house, I put my pc on top of the laundry basket. I sat the laundry basket on the table and when I turned around to make sure the door was closed my big ass handbag caught the corner of the pc and down it went onto the floor.

You can see where this is going, can't you? Computer crash and burn.

I've been without a pc ever since and it hasn't been pretty. I mean really, crosswords just don't cut it - not when you've been a pajama wearing jihad fighter for as long as I have.

So this comes to you from Philadelphia on the Lord and Master's pc (we got them at the same time and his still looks and acts brand new - mine looks like it's been in a war. Which come to think of it - it kinda has!) Taking a time out from the sickroom to attend my mentee's high school graduation (his senior project won rave reviews) and to see my girlfriend, the one who is battling leukemia (she isn't doing very well.) From here I'll return to Ohio and the L & M will return to his presidential duties in Kansas. Hope this finds you all well. I hope to be back in Colorado and back on my desktop June 21st. Please know that I'm chomping at the bit to be back fighting the jihad with you.

Take care, my cyber buds.
.....