Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Norway: Mullah Krekar sues the government.

You remember this assclown.

Now, he wants to make sure he's "getting everything he has a right to." I can think of a few things I'd like to give him, all right.

"I'm taking Norway to court to see that I’m getting everything I have a right to," says the 52 year-old Iraqi Kurd. He has been served an expulsion order which cannot be put into effect because he could face the death penalty if he returns home.

"He has no ID-papers, he cannot come and go as he pleases, he has no economic or social rights in this country. Instead he is in virtual house arrest without the means to support himself or his family," says his attorney, Brynjar Melling.

Waah!

There's no word as to whether or not the European Court of Human Rights will be hearing the case.