Saturday, November 18, 2006

That Linda Hamilton vibe

Reading the news and it sure feels bad

Had to take another blogging break because I've been getting my Linda-Hamilton-in-The-Terminator-vibe again and you, my faithful readers know how much that always spooks me out. There was nothing that I could actually point to that brought it on. It just seemed to come over me like a wave, everytime I would sit down at the keyboard and start sifting through the news of the day, looking for something to write something about. What could it have been?

Maybe it was that thing about Iran trying to get in on Al Qaeda's act...
Maybe it was the last speech made by that Iranian pipsqueak...
Maybe it was reading this about the Iranians stockpiling wheat...
Maybe it was the continued wobbliness of the State Dept....
Maybe it was the deal about the Iranians playing currency games...
Maybe it was reading Walid Phares saying that Hezbollah was starting their latest offensive...
Maybe it was Fatah and Hamas latest statement about spreading their own particular brand of terror to America...
Maybe it was the Argentineans ratcheting up their security after getting into a beef with the Iranians...
Maybe it was the Brits revealing increased AQ jihadi chatter about nukes.

Whatever it was, it really got me going. Maybe I need to watch the movie again.