Thursday, January 03, 2008

Paki Muslim Cleric targets Bilawal

(What a despicable, twisted soul this POS is. I spit on his turban.)

Bhutto's son is the target now: Pak cleric

A RADICAL Pakistani mullah last night issued a chilling warning to Benazir Bhutto’s son Bilawal Zardari, insisting: “He’s a target now.”

Taliban fanatic Maulana Mohavya Irshad – who admits he is happy to become a suicide bomber – said last night: “Bilawal has become the target for those who killed Benazir Bhutto.

“His party has to take extra care of him and look after his security.”


Speaking at the extremist Red Mosque in the centre of Pakistani capital Islamabad, the 24-year-old bearded cleric insisted: “I don’t know which group killed Bhutto.

“At this time, I don’t know much about Bilawal. I only know he is a liberal person and that is deviation from Islam. True Muslims will not allow him to go against Islam.”

These so-called “true” Muslims will be horrified to see this image of Bilawal dressed as the devil with a pretty girl on his arm at a decadent party at Oxford University.


(I guess Maulana Irshad was too busy giving interviews to get the memo on the Bilawal Facebook page. Maulana will not be happy when he reads that it was written by a guy to meet lots of hot Pakistani chicks.)

There's more. Including this from the learned Muslim man of peace. Spit.

Cleric Irshad added: “I’m ready to become a suicide bomber and lay down my life for Islam. My friends are already doing this to the invading British forces in Afghanistan.

“Democracy is wrong. I hope Britain and the rest of the world will have sharia law this century. We will continue to sacrifice our lives to achieve this.”