Thursday, March 15, 2007

Road Trip!

I'm scurrying around here this morning trying to round up the entourage and get ready to fire up the Lordmobile for an exciting roadtrip.

About my destination: The deep south and the belly of the beast, a gracious home where I'll be surrounded by Dixie moonbats of the bluest stripe. I will be visiting an old friend who lives on a HUGE chicken farm about 2 hours out of Atlanta and near the Alabama line for a few days.

About my friend. Her name is Charlotte and we have been buds for over 30 years. Politics never was an issue for us until 9/11. After 9/11 the scales fell from my political eyes and changed my outlook completely. Alas, that didn't happen for Charlotte (who is a fullblown sufferer of BDS) and our political conversation have become quite rude as of late. We almost came to blows during the Hurricane Katrina fiasco. Wish me luck - I hope I don't get booted because of my wingnut views!

About blogging: It's going to be light because I don't think I'll be able to get my laptop working. (SOB) Thank goodness for all my new friends at Maverick News Media. Because of them all of my dear readers will have lots of juicy content to savor.

Holy Creeping Sharia! Fausta has
this piece on Dolce & Gabbana's decision to pull their ads in Spain because of censorship. Creative freedom is the first to go, folks.

The Watcher catches
this worthy read about the Islamicization of Antwerp.

Klein Verzet breaks down the
recent riots in the Netherlands. There's an interesting twist on this one.

Scott over at
Town Commons will keep rounding it up for you so check him out on a regular basis.

I'm already jonesing about not having a computer.